ISTE Standard #1: Equity and Citizenship Advocate
Leaders use technology to increase equity, inclusion, and digital citizenship practices.
Excavating Gifts Initiatives
ISTE Standard #2: Visionary Planner
Leaders engage others in establishing a vision, strategic plan and ongoing evaluation cycle for transforming learning with technology.
ISTE Standard #3: Empowering Leaders
Leaders create a culture where teachers and learners are empowered to use technology in innovative ways to enrich teaching and learning.
Social Media Initiatives
ISTE Standard #4: Systems Designer
Leaders build teams and systems to implement, sustain and continually improve the use of technology to support learning.
- Chromebook CAREcamp (Now integrated with IC)
- Digital (IN-State) Field Trip Requests: Educators submit field trip request -> Principal receives an email with Approval/Disapproval option -> Once approved, Director of Leadership and Innovation receives an email for approval -> Transportation is notified of a new entry into the Google Sheet
- Purchase Requisition
- Living Calendar
- District Travel
- Professional Development: Attendees Sign-in by filling out the linked Google Form -> Data is collected in a Google Sheet -> Certificate is automatically generated in PDF format and emailed to attendee -> Attendee links certificate to C3 Document for PD Credit.
- Online Professional Development
- Media Form– Happening Events in the District
- District Operations and Buildings/Grounds Form
ISTE Standard #5: Connected Learner
Leaders model and promote continuous professional learning for themselves and others.
- GRREC Digital Learning Coach Meetings
- KY EdTech Round Table
- Innovations For Learning
- KATE Summit
- Twitter Chats: #KyTechChat, #KYLChat, #NCSChat…